[Dixielandjazz] Hodes-Brunis - I Found a New Baby

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:15:52 PST 2012

New glasses?  very likely.  However, here's all I could see there,
copied and pasted:
Art Hodes, George Brunies, Monte Mountjoy, Nappy Trottier, Truck
Parham.  No mention of the clarinet player.
And mentioning glasses has made me thirsty, so I'll pour me a beer, as
soon as I decide whether I want the 10%abv Gordon's Finest Gold, the
8%abv Barbar Bok (that's the Flemmish spelling) or the excellent 6%abv
Israeli brown ale JEM's Blazer.
Cheers!