[Dixielandjazz] ODJB Interview

Jeffmatthews111 at aol.com Jeffmatthews111 at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 12:17:17 PST 2012

Hi All,

I have put up a video interview I did with Jimmy La Rocca a couple of years
 ago. Included is concert footage from the 2009 Rimini Dixieland and Swing
Festival, Italy. The main video is 1.5 hours long and there is a small cost
to  download it, but there is also a no cost promo video.  Some stuff is
available via Youtube and some isn't.

I am hoping to put up some more interviews in the future. Some guys  you
will know, some you won't. Some will be known more in the UK and Europe.
Probably will be free downloads - but exclusive interviews.  This is a new  idea
and new project for me - so treat me gentle - we all have to start
somewhere.  But, it keeps this music 'up there'.

_www.tradjazzonline.com_ (http://www.tradjazzonline.com)

Cheers,

Jeff Matthews