[Dixielandjazz] George Smith R.I.P.

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 21:12:09 PST 2012

This George Smith was a longtime listener of my Jazz Parade radio show
on KFJC - he would call in often and we also had long chats when I saw
him at various gigs. He was very "up" on the subject of British Trad
and many other related topics.

Bert, please keep us informed on any memorial service...

Dave Richoux