[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: nofjazzband just uploaded a video

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:09:15 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Donna Radin
To: undisclosed recipient
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:44 PM
Subject: Fw: nofjazzband just uploaded a video

See below.  It's the New Orleans Function Jazz Band with Israel Gurion.
Shabbat shalom and shavua tov!

"The present is the time in which we live, and what we do with our
present selves is the most important thing." - Moshe Feldenkrais, The
Potent Self
Feldenkrais tips and tricks are now on my website: http://donnaradin.com