[Dixielandjazz] Song words changed slightly

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Mon Feb 13 19:53:13 PST 2012

Trying again in plain text... (when will I ever learn?)

I always thought that song was about Henry Kissenger marrying Wanda
Hughes. So she's Wanda Hughes Kissinger now.

Sorry.

Now, instead of adding a letter to a lyric, if you take one away
instead, I was inspired by my lament at the beginning of this second
attempt, and in the chorus of "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" you
could sing about your college students:

"When will they ever earn, when will they ever earn?"

Beth