[Dixielandjazz] Adding a letter to a song title - was - vocal gaff es

anorok2 at juno.com anorok2 at juno.com
Mon Feb 13 07:49:57 PST 2012

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au>
To: frank corona <anorok2 at juno.com>
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Adding a letter to a song title - was - vocal gaffes
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:18:50 +1100

Stephen G Barbone wrote:
> Oops, I inadvertently misread Eric H's challenge. As Bill H publicly, and Eric privately reminded me, it was to add a letter.
> OK I'll start again, with song titles.

Dear Steve,
Still wrong old mate.
The challenge specifically also said LYRICS.
Keep trying, you'll get there.
8>)
Very kind regards,
Pedantic Bill.

All this letter and word changing reminds me that whenever I hear that old song "I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now", I say to myself "...kissing her WHAT?!!!