[Dixielandjazz] Gig Offere

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 07:36:55 PST 2012

Got the below e-mail this morning. I have politely declined the gig
because it is well below out minimum performance fee. I quoted them
and have not yet heard back. If they decline our bid, are there are
any bands out there that would like to have a shot at the gig? If so,
let me know and I will forward your contact information, with a good
reference, to the promoter. As an aside, Preservation Hall will be
there for this River Jazz Festival (no doubt at their usual rate.)

* * *

"Hi Steve,
I love your sound! Would the Barbone Street Jazz Band be interested in
a performance during ArtsQuest’s second RiverJazz festival in
Bethlehem, PA? I’m looking at Saturday, May 12th from 5:00-6:30 for
$500. Interested/available?"

* * *

Cheers,
Steve Barbone