[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Promotion

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 12:00:51 PST 2012

Hi Jazz Lovers!
Cell Block 7's  infamous ex-cons  will once again be trying to shamelessly destroy the laws
of jazz this coming Tuesday evening, Feb.7, at the world-famous ROYCE FARM'S BAR BQ!
The bedlam/trouble/noise starts about 6:30 and ends somewhere close 8:30 unless we're arrested first!
Stop by, bring your friends, relatives, and even people you don't like,

and once more risk your reputation!

Here's more info on the Jazz-Joint;

http://www.roycefarmsbbq.com/

Oh yes...,Royce's BBQ does great catering in case you ever need it!
Absolutely wonderful BBQ-the best you'll ever find!
>From 10 starving people to 1000, no problem!
Directions;
10880 N Highway 99 Stockton, CA 95236 -
(209) 931-8333
Open Weekdays 10am-9pm; Sat 7am-9pm
S/E corner of Eight Mile Road and hyw 99 across from the Chevron station.

If you no longer wish to recieve this message, please let me know...no hurt
feelings, but my boys, Scarface and Bubba, WILL pay you a visit!Warmest regards,

Bob Romans,
209-747-1148
1617 Lakeshore Dr.
Lodi, CA, 95242