[Dixielandjazz] More Bargain Jazz Festival tickets available

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Feb 5 11:05:56 PST 2012

There are two sets of Jazz Festival tickets available to highest bidder.  These tickets are left over from the recent Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society Crab Feed silent auction.  The proceeds benefit STJS and its many youth music programs.

If you are interested, do not contact me.  Contact Kathy Becker 916-635-7224, jazzgal57 at att.net

The first one is for two all event badges for Seaside Jazz Festival, dates February
24 - 26, 2012, in Seaside Oregon. Value $180.00, we are asking $100.00 or best offer.

The second one is for two all event badges for Fresno Mardi Gras, dates February
9 - 12, 2012, value $160.00, we are asking $100.00 or best offer.

If anyone is interested in these tickets, contact  Kathy Becker 916-635-7224, jazzgal57 at att.net

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"There are three things I like about being on an Italian cruise ship
First their cuisine is unsurpassed.
Second their service is superb.
And then, in time of emergency, there is none of this nonsense about women and children first."
--Winston Churchill.