[Dixielandjazz] Italian Jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:29:02 PST 2012

In my previous I forgot to mention that any project invoving Lino
Patruno I have so far encountered is worth hearing.
Among hte "other videos" links to which are given when one opens
"The Sheik" (no. 4 in Steve's list) is byt Jacques Sany and Pzazz
Jazz.  Give it a listen!  Jacqes Sany was twice invited as the guest
star at the Sicney Bechet Sociaty concerts - certainly a good
recommendation, isn't it?
Cheers