[Dixielandjazz] Italian Jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:19:46 PST 2012

On at least two of those clips Mussolini is featured with OKOM bands
(even if some listmates would describe the high notes of the trumpet
as "circus music").  But usually he plays much more modern style, but
still coherent and swinging.  No someon whose records I'd wish to buy
and hear re;eatedly, but a musician I would not mind hearing in a bar
or a club.
Cheers