[Dixielandjazz] Request

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 2 14:33:18 PST 2012

Scott:

"Memories of the Bodega Battle" was Ted Shafer's reissue, which Lu told him he could do because he (Lu) owned the copyright.  Lu was wrong.  Fantasy thoroughly understood when Ted told them why he'd reissued it.

The pics with Turk and Neighbor were featured on one, maybe two, heavy-stock posters for two fundraiser events held at Earthquake's.  I have two original posters displayed in my living room, where I'm not right now, so can't verify details at the moment.  One definitely has the outdoor shot with Neighbor (taken at the "site"), and the other has an indoor shot possibly with Neighbor, I'm not sure (at the moment).  The indoor shot was featured on the poster for the second of the two events, and was no doubt taken at the first event.

Sent from my cOmputer