[Dixielandjazz] Marie Dickson R I P

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Dec 30 11:10:41 PST 2012

Wife of pianist Bill Dickson RIP.
Grass Valley, Northern CA.

DORIS MARIE DICKSON
Beloved Wife and Mother passed away peacefully Thursday
December 13, 2012 at home in the arms of her loving husband Bill.
They had been married 41 years. Born June 4, 1927 in New York, the
daughter of the late Edward and Mary Jones of San Francisco.
Mariel and Bill married on Nov. 4, 1971 in Lafayette Ca. They moved to
the Auburn/Grass Valley area in 1977 associated with her husbands
Pac Bell job. She had worked for Kaiser Hosp. in Walnut Creek but
retired when coming to her mountain home. Marie seemed much younger
than her 85 years, She was very active up until her last days always
supportive of her husband’s musical endeavors. She was truly special and
we are grateful she touched our lives with her wonderful spirit sweetness
and spunk. She will be gratefully missed.
The Family will hold a Celebration of Life in the Spring of 2013.

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

I think Congressmen should wear uniforms, you know,
like NASCAR drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors.