[Dixielandjazz] Cornet Chop Suey

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Sun Dec 30 09:27:04 PST 2012

I'm sure Tony will be fine, Jude! I had that valve replacement op six years ago and climbed a 3,000 ft mountain eight weeks later. I go hill walking two days every week and yesterday went to Wales to climb a hill just under 2,000 feet (mind you, I had a heart attack without knowing it climbing the same hill 18 months ago, but it was nothing to do with the valve).

Best wishes to Tony for a recovery like mine.

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad