[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 120, Issue 36

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 09:03:49 PST 2012

WOW! Do I ever agree with Max on this subject!! Same thing on the other list
we're both on, the TPIN!
Thanks Max...I hope your message works!

Warm Regards
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
Cell 207-747-1148
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Calif.,
95242
cellblk7 at comcast.net
www.cellblock7.biz

I'm really glad to be back on the DJML, but have one concern that is very
frustrating.  I am getting the digest mode of the list and about half the
time people don't delete a bunch of previous messages in a thread. Then what
happens is we have dozens of previous messages to sift through and its hard
to tell where the old ones stop and a new one begins.  Could this message
serve as a reminder?  It would sure help.
Thanks!

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit, Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net www.bigbandjazz.net www.prescottjazz.com www.getzen.com