[Dixielandjazz] Question

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 14:06:04 PST 2012

I'm really glad to be back on the DJML, but have one concern that is very frustrating.  I am getting the digest mode of the list and about half the time people don't delete a bunch of previous messages in a thread. Then what happens is we have dozens of previous messages to sift through and its hard to tell where the old ones stop and a new one begins.  Could this message serve as a reminder?  It would sure help.
Thanks!

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit,
Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net
www.bigbandjazz.net
www.prescottjazz.com