[Dixielandjazz] Marian McPartland

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:50:32 PST 2012

I actually envy you, Bill - mu computer is never turned off for a week
when I am in Israel; it was off for longer in September, but my wife
left on the 3rd, and we came back on the 19th (I had been away longer
and attended the /bude Jazz FEstival before she joined me).
I do hope you have great time at the convention.