[Dixielandjazz] Nyboder's Pris

tonypringle at comcast.net tonypringle at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 05:10:21 PST 2012

Re: Words and notes for Nyboder's Pris.

Being unable to read music and not speaking Swedish (?) I cannot be of immediate help, but iTunes may be a help. There is a slow version of the tune sung by Elga-Olga Svendsen which should provide the words. There are a few other versions notably by Papa Bue which should provide the melody.

I had a bit of fun finding myself listening to the old Papa Bue band - it took me back to the 50s and 60s when we were just starting with this music of ours.

Cheers, Tony Pringle