[Dixielandjazz] Steve Voce

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Mon Dec 24 02:56:43 PST 2012

And you're some trumpet player! One who can play anything, as I found when you surprised me by excelling in a Dixieland jam session sme years ago.
It's flattering indeed to have such kind words from one of the musical giants of our day.
Many thanks, Mike, and best wishes for Christmas and for 2013!

Cheers,

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad