[Dixielandjazz] Steve Voce

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 13:24:08 PST 2012

Steve - you have been a remarkable voice for jazz music for many years.  Steve and I had a little "set too" on the Kentonia list a few years ago, but I have ALWAYS been a complete fan of his writings.  I'm sure there are many of us who wish you wouldn't retire, but I can certainly understand your feelings.  My joke has always been that since I am a trumpet player, I'll never be able to afford to retire.  HA!
All the best to you, Steve.

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit,
Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net
www.bigbandjazz.net
www.prescottjazz.com