[Dixielandjazz] Impending doom

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 12:34:32 PST 2012

Happy Birthday to Steve Voce. I hear he is a young man of 79, I hop you enjoy your retirement. May your next year be filled with good music and joy.
Alicia Fullbright
Sacramento, Ca

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."

Sydney Smith