[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band - 2013

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:27:33 PST 2012

Hi Gary,
YOU mean Sharkey Bonano, of course.
Charquet & Co.  What a band!
And I also have Le Petit Jazzband.
So no, i was not surprised, especially having known and cherished the
Anachronics since 1976.
Stii - wow!  And I was chicken - the name "du Foxtrot" scared me andI
never ordered anything by them.  That will change, should I live so
long.

Not right now, though - I have eitght new CDs, + the new double of
Franz Jackson's last concert (the latter arrived today), and have not
yet heard any of them.  But for my next order - perhaps.
Who is the lady trumpeter?
Cheers