[Dixielandjazz] Behind the Remastering Boom - Wall Street Journal

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 15 15:02:14 PST 2012

 Marek Boym commented:
> Until recently, small labels (Bill Armstrong Collection, Swaggie - both
> Australian, and in all probablility the same company) made fantastic
> remastering...

Dear Marek,
No.
Definitely different companies.
But Bill Armstrong and Nevill Sherburn are very close mates and work together on some projects.
I have been writing album notes for both of the labels since the early 1960s, as the three of us grew up in jazz together in Melbourne, Australia when we were teenagers.
Very kind regards,
Bill.