[Dixielandjazz] FW: FW: Old, but new!

Phil Wilking arnold.wilking at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 13 05:36:08 PST 2012

I read a story once about Lord Olivier (probably only a legend, but it shows
how the true professional conducts himself):

One night, the play he was in had only one person in the audience (bad
weather - who knows why?) up in the low price seats British theatres have
for students.
Another actor expressed the desire to not bother performing and Lord Olivier
said "He paid for his seat and we owe him a performance," and the show went
on.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.