[Dixielandjazz] dukes of Dixieland seven arrangements

Augustine Daniel ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Wed Dec 12 17:21:35 PST 2012

Jim--
    I haven't heard of these books, but i'm forwarding your message to the international Dixieland Jazz Mailing List, one of whose members is a relative of one of the players in the original group.
    I play tuba in dixieland bands and have loved the Dukes of Dixieland for 50 years.  It would be interesting to know more about these arrangements.  Thanks for the info.

    Dan Augustine

cc: DJML