[Dixielandjazz] Mike Meddings

david.cockerham@virgin.net david.cockerham at virgin.net
Tue Aug 14 10:34:52 PDT 2012

Searching for contact details for Mike Meddings I came across an old message of yours on the Dixielandjazz website when you were also trying to contact him.  Did you ever manage to do so?  I have been scouring the world for months trying to beg or buy a score for the full Jelly Roll Morton Red Hot Peppers band arrangement of Sidewalk Blues (as opposed to the lead sheet for Jelly Roll's piano version which is widely available), but have not been able to find one (which is odd because you can see bands playing it today from scores on u-tube videos).  Someone told me that if anyone could tell me where I could find one it would be Mike, but I'm having the same problem finding him as I am finding the score! David Cockerham
- Sent from my HTC -