[Dixielandjazz] My favorite Brass Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:03:00 PDT 2012

Indeed, even if I am hardly enthusiastic about Gordon's contrbution.
Audience age?
Give any audience good music, sincere and played with fervor, and the
audience will like it, even if it doesn't make everybody a jazz fan.

Cheers (just having Jem's wheat beer (the most refreshing type in our weather)