[Dixielandjazz] Jazz, tires and the young

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 15:39:48 PDT 2012

Actually, GAry, I did get the idea the first time.  Very likely that
all those youngsters would not have attended a jazz event as such.
Which is why I consider it a great idea, even if one may call those
kids "a captive audience."  They were taken by surprise, liked the
music, and likely to go to jazz events on their own initiative.
Cheers