[Dixielandjazz] Evan Christopher - was Tony Scott

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 27 07:09:24 PDT 2012

On Apr 26, 2012, at 6:29 PM, Marek Boym wrote: (polite snip)

> You have claimed listening only to
> modernists.  Since Evan is a traditionalist, that would exclude him.
> Or do you contradict yourself for the heck of it.
>
> Cheers

There you go again Marek. Stating another in a long string of
complete falsehoods.

Two things wrong in your above statement.

1)Evan is much more than a traditionalist. You would know that if you
did indeed listen to him as you claimed previously.

2) I never claimed to listen only to modernists.

It is indeed amazing how much nonsense you can spout in  such a few
sentences.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband