[Dixielandjazz] viva la difference ( re Mildred Bailey-Spokesman Review)

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 27 01:29:57 PDT 2012

Hi Tony,
nice to hear from you. Particularly supporting my post.

Nothing quite like the quiet nod of appreciation from  another member of the
band when you have pulled off a riff or break or something unexpected woks
out..
I really miss playing, for  just those moments. Unfortunately arthritis has
sabotaged my fingers and a back problem has meant that I can no longer sit
on the drum stool for 3 or 4 hours. Incidentally  the failure of my back has
also robbed me of my other love, microlight flying. The quack finally
lowered the boom on me last week. Not because I can`t fly but because I
can`t pull the plane out of the hangar, refuel etc., without risking further
back problems and putting me in a wheelchair.
Rockin` Chair, got me`

Cheers

Pat