[Dixielandjazz] Wynton Marsalis with Eric Clapton

Bob Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Sat Apr 21 07:52:40 PDT 2012

Dear Louis,

Well, I sat up for nearly two hours enjoying (and recording) the show.

The only places that jarred a bit were when Wynton repeated two bars of a
meaningless riff, luckily on only one tune, and a couple of places where the
harmonising got a bit chaotic. Otherwise it was a show worth staying up late
for ( I finally got to bed at 2 a.m. local time).

The show was also well texted with the names of all the participants, tune
titles, and the date of the show.

Kind Regards

Bob Smith