[Dixielandjazz] Message for Rae Ann

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 07:02:08 PDT 2012

Thanks, Jim. Seems like you're right on. From You Tube
I learned only that this person is 70 years old, lives in Spain,
and has a special interest in Argentine music (his birth place, maybe?).
The bass player, Marty Eggers, is wearing suspenders, so I guess
this was meant for him!

Here's a link to the video in question:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Y7y6Lap_Q

Thanks again,