[Dixielandjazz] Message for Rae Ann

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Apr 18 02:36:24 PDT 2012

Sorry to put this on djml, but my mails to Rae Ann are being bounced back to
me.  Dunno why!  Anyway, Rae Ann asked me:

Hi Jim,
Can you please translate this for me?  It's a comment about "Tin Roof Blues"
which I recently put on You Tube.
I'm mystified.
TIA,
  -- Rae Ann

I would say it is a South American rather than a Spaniard that asked that
question.  He wants to know where you bought your braces (to hold up your
pants), I believe.  He uses a word that we don't use, but I think that is
what he is asking.  Were you wearing suspenders in the video?  He says he
loves them.

Jim