[Dixielandjazz] New Venues?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:24:47 PDT 2012

A lovely band, the Bohems!  Very highly recommended!
As those of you who read my impressions of the Bohem festival should
know, I consider the band, and its individual members, to be excellent
and very entertaining as well.  And if you're lucky, Tamas might play
his Stroh violin - a throwback to the old, pre-amplification days.
Cheers