[Dixielandjazz] New Venues?

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 11:22:28 PDT 2012

On 15/04/2012 16:02, Stephen G Barbone wrote:
Now here's a thought for those who would like to hear their kind of
music. All you need is an audience of 40 to 50 people, paying a $20

On that subject:

We have Jazz Connection from the Netherlands  playing in our village nr
Witney  OX18 2DU on Sun 22nd Apr at  7.30 pm.  Admission is £10 and UK
lurkers would be very welcome.  On July 31st we have Tamas's Bohem
Ragtime Band and (before the UK bands start trying to get in the line:-)
) this is a very  occasional thing to fit in with our own schedule.

It'll be the 2nd visit for the "Bohems" and in the past we've welcomed
CB7, Jim Fryer and Ivory and Gold.
Which reminds me.... Ivory and Gold will be guesting with Tony Davis and
me at the Famous Trout, Lechlade on May 15th... details on my website:

X  Jude
www.judyeames.co.uk