[Dixielandjazz] CREOLE BLUE - DUKE

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 12 15:31:21 PDT 2012

Bill Haesler wrote [in part]:
> Is it from the LP/CD 'Unknown Session' by the Duke Ellington Small Band... One that I have occasionally wondered about but never located.

Dear Tito and all,
After posting that I decided to do another google search for that LP/CD - and found the LP.
The one with the photograph of a grand piano wrapped in brown paper on the cover.
Mmmm.
That looks familiar.
So it should be.
I have it on a Japanese LP, Sony LP 20AP 1801.
It is now about to go onto the turntable.
Very kind regards,
Bill (who no longer knows what is hiding in his collection).
Very kind regards,
Bill.