[Dixielandjazz] DeParis with "Wendell Lowe"

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 15:53:21 PDT 2012

I apologize for not being clear when I used the word puzzling.  I was
puzzled by his playing on the off-beat since to me it was jarring  and ruined
the solidity of the performance to such an extent I would have  sent him
hiking on the spot.  Maybe that band liked it that way.

Ginny

In a message dated 4/7/2012 8:56:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,