[Dixielandjazz] DeParis with "Wendell Lowe"

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 17:46:01 PDT 2012

Yes, Bill, this St. Louis banjo player was hearing that,  and even thinking
I saw the banjo player toward the early part of the  video. (41 seconds,
for example)  Did not know who the player was, but  yes, a distinctive,
puzzling beat.  I almost posted a query about it,  then got shy, so thank you!

For those who did not catch this video earlier, and want to  see what we're
saying, here's the link again:
>_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYn7PI5qgLw&feature=relmfu_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYn7PI5qgLw&feature=relmfu) <

Ginny

In a message dated 4/7/2012 7:16:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,