[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet for "With Plenty of Money"

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 7 16:49:29 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Brown"

<snip>

> I watched Woody Allen's "Small Town Crooks" and was enamoured by the title
> song "With Plenty of Money" or perhaps "The Gold Diggers Lullably" by
> Harry Warren and Al Dubin (played by Henry Busse & His Orchestra) - at
> least that's what my googling unearthed.
>
> If anybody has a lead sheet/ Biab or whatever they're willing to share,
> I'd greatly appreciate it.
>
> (Here's a youtube clip of the tune.)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n58DEhW9RX8
>
> All the best,
>
> Allan Brown

What Ho Allan et al,

That's one of my favourite tunes of the era, at least, the Dick Powell
version is which can be heard at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78U_38V804

There's some very tasty clarinet at 1.05 which, for the last 3 decades I
have been trying (on and off) to put a name to. The drummer shines briefly
at 1.18 too.

Cheers,
~~
John D