[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet for "With Plenty of Money"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 7 15:06:10 PDT 2012

Allan Brown wrote:
> Another lead sheet request I'm afraid...
> ...Woody Allen's "Small Town Crooks" and was enamoured by the title song "With Plenty of Money" or perhaps "The Gold Diggers Lullably" by Harry Warren and Al Dubin (played by Henry Busse & His Orchestra) - at least that's what my googling unearthed.

Dear Allan,
The Woody Allen film is titled "Small TIME Crooks" and the soundtrack recording you are looking for is:
"With Plenty of Money and You (Gold Diggers' Lullaby)"
Music by Harry Warren
Lyrics by Al Dubin
I believe that the version in the film was the Hal Kemp rendition recorded for Brunswick in New York on 26 October 1936 with vocal by Skinny Ennis.
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO85yqQb4GM
The sheet music is available online at
   http://www.onlinesheetmusic.com/with-plenty-of-money-and-you-gold-diggers-lullaby-p264451.aspx
Very kind regards,