[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet for "With Plenty of Money"

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 7 07:35:03 PDT 2012

Another lead sheet request I'm afraid...

I watched Woody Allen's "Small Town Crooks" and was enamoured by the title song "With Plenty of Money" or perhaps "The Gold Diggers Lullably" by Harry Warren and Al Dubin (played by Henry Busse & His Orchestra) - at least that's what my googling unearthed.

If anybody has a lead sheet/ Biab or whatever they're willing to share, I'd greatly appreciate it.

(Here's a youtube clip of the tune.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n58DEhW9RX8

All the best,

Allan Brown