[Dixielandjazz] Sweet Hollywaiians

John Mumford john at jazzbanjo.com
Tue Apr 3 11:20:46 PDT 2012

Keith,

I saw the group a few years ago at a ukulele festival. Their music was
outstanding. The only problem then was that none of the members spoke
English. I think since then they have been working on their English, not
only for talking with the crowd but to help with there vocals. I have three
of their CDs

John Mumford