[Dixielandjazz] Satchmo at the National Press Club

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 17:43:23 PDT 2012

On Apr 1, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Bill Haesler wrote: bout the up coming
Armstrong release

> These previously unknown (to me) Tyree Glenn items are a welcome
> bonus.
> I sincerely hope that this new CD gets worldwide circulation and is
> not restricted to "US sales only", as was a previous Louis' release.
> Very kind regards,
> Bill.

Dear Bill:

If it is restricted to USA only, I will be happy to send you the CD.

Hey, maybe we could go partners if that is the case. I'll ship you a
bunch and you can "Grey Market" them in OZ at a tidy profit. <grin>

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband