[Dixielandjazz] Banjo or Guitar?

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 10:28:19 PDT 2011

 Richard, I play drums, my post was meant to be a sarcastic Joke amongst good natured musicians,
there are of course some very fine ones out there just like there are more fine drummers out there than Dodds, or Rich etc.

Strangely many Banjoist are a bit over sensitive or  have no tolerance for Banjo humor or can tolerate those who poke a bit of fun at the Banjo.

Sorry to offend you mate,  keep on a pluckin' and I'll do like most other drummers, droolin' out both sides of my
mouth so they can tell when the stage is level.  :))

Cheers,

Bart