[Dixielandjazz] Banjo or Guitar?

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 19:51:00 PDT 2011

 I ONLY choose Banjo  when the gig calls for Red Vests, Garter Belts and
Dixieland music as interpreted by the Buyer  and they better have a lot of money  :))
 I might add that I also excuse myself from the active player lineup when I need a Banjo :)) ha ha

I have no problem playing Left Out  so long as I get a fat Leader/Contractor fee :))

You Call Me and want a Banjo Player you better have some long green money !!!

Sorry Banjo friends.   but I am just not a member of the Banjo lovers of the World society, and yet I have more Banjo players as friends on my facebook page than anything else.  They will make friends with ANYBODY and assume that if a fellow banjo player has a friend that they too love Banjos :))

Don't take it personal, it's MY personal problem I hate the Banjo :))  get over it already. :))  LOL
And no I don't Hate YOU because you play one, but don't sit by the phone waiting for me to call you for a gig !!!!!

Cheers,

Bart