[Dixielandjazz] "Wildcat blues" Chris Barber two weeks ago

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 19:54:18 PDT 2011

Hello Marek,
I'm working on more. Till now I have 11 tracks fully ready of the several concerts I did with the Barber band in March and August this year.Most are on youtube, not all yet at the moment, but more will follow.
Chris is considering to issue a DVD of them, but that will take time before I have worked me through all the hours of raw footage and work it all out.
Right now I have to go to Germany to play Rhapsody in Blue with symphony orch, so I cannot work further before monday.
Will keep you informed if there is more available on youtube.
Have a nice weekend!
Bert