[Dixielandjazz] Sunday Free Picnic sponsored by the ST. LOUIS JAZZCLUB

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Tue Sep 13 19:41:56 PDT 2011

Well Jack, I'd love to be able to make one of those some day. In the
meantime I'll enjoy ours once a year.

By the way, I don't write these announcements, I just post them for the
benefit of anyone who might happen to be in the area - they come from
the Jazz Club email list.

Cheers,
Beth

Beth,

The Sydney Jazz Club runs a picnic every month (maybe except January, I
won't look it up) among the gum trees on Berry Island looking over
Sydney
Harbour. No need to wait a year for the next one.

Best wishes
Jack Mitchell