[Dixielandjazz] Barbone Street Gigs -

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 2 06:50:43 PDT 2011

  Bunch of gigs coming up the first week of September. Fall by if you
are in  the area.

Sun- 4th  - Jazz Concert at the Chichester Carnival. On the Ball
fields at 8500 Furey Road, Boothwyn PA. Last day of their weekend
celebration. Jazz concert 5:30 to 7:30. Food, Ferris Wheel and other
rides plus the Barbone Street Jazz Band. Family friendly.  FREE

Mon - 5 - I'll be on clarinet with Ben Mauger's Vintage Jazz Band in
Harrisburg PA from Noon to 1 PM. On stage at Locust and Front Streets
FREE

Fri - 9th - Barbone Street trio playing American Songbook music at the
Laurels Art Show & Reception. Local artists works on display. In the
Patrons Tent on the Laurels Horse and Carriage Event grounds. 5:00 to
7:00 PM,
Woodview Rload, just North of Rt 41 in West Grove PA - FREE.  www.laurelscde.org

Sat - 10 - Barbone Street Jazz Band Concert from Noon  to 3 PM at the
Laurels CDE. It is marathon day and the North American Championship
event for 4 in hand (4 horse carriages)  The horses love our music
<grin> www.laurelscde.org  $10 Parking, Event Free for all in vehicle

Sat - 11 - Barbone Street Jazz Band Concert from Noon to 3 PM at the
Laurels  CDE. It is the final competition day, as the carriages
compete in the cones course. www.laurelscde.org  $10 Parkking, event
FREE for carful.

Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers,