[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Fiddlers

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 09:01:22 PDT 2011

Thanks, Jack.  I have listened to every jazz violinist named on this  list,
and others over the years and have never found one who "got through"  my
think skull or whatever is the problem, even though I enjoy both  classical
music and string bands.  But Nigel Kennedy, yes.  Been  checking him out this
morning on everything from bop, to The Who, to Bach,  etc.  Anything he
plays is working for me.
Ginny

In a message dated 8/31/2011 6:33:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,