[Dixielandjazz] All The Girls Go Crazy About The Way I Walk

woody woodlanders at free.fr
Thu Oct 27 01:47:09 PDT 2011

Should you want to hear Kid Ory sing that song, you can listen to :
- This Kid's The Greatest, on Good Time Jazz GTJCD-12045-2, with Teddy
Buckner on cornet, Pud Brown on clarinet, Lloyd Glenn on piano, Julian
Davidson on guitar, Ed Garland on bass and Minor Hall on drums, recorded in
the studio on July 17, 1953 - the song is credited to Kid Ory (Northern
Music Corp - ASCAP)
- Kid Ory at the Green Room (vol II) on American Music AMCD-43, with Mutt
Carey on trumpet, Joe Darensbourg on clarinet, Buster Wilson on piano, Bud
Scott on guitar, Ed Garland on bass and Minor Hall on drums, recorded live
at the Green Room in San francisco on February 10, 1947 - no writing credit.